Department of Reproduction Management: Service
The Department of Reproduction Management offers a wide spectrum of professional services. Please contact us directly if you seek more information on these services or want to make use of a service.
The Leibniz-IZW operates a high-performance computed tomograph and offers services in the field of (wild) animal computed tomography. The services offered include, among others, the examination of valuable stocks from archives and museum materials and the determination of the state of reproduction.
The Leibniz-IZW offers the assessment of the reproductive status of wild animals by means of veterinary diagnostics. Preferably, contact-free or gentle methods are used (endoscopy, ultrasound, sperm collection).
Further services offered by the department
- Veterinary services on contract basis with research institutes and Health management of wildlife populations
- Service and legal advice for animal welfare institutions
- Veterinary care for zoos, animal rescue and rehabilitation centres
- Computed tomography as a basis for 3D printing for education and art
- Talks, lectures and seminars (Prof. Hildebrandt, Adj. Prof. Hermes and Dr. Göritz)